Additional Local Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Crazy 1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 10, 2003
I got a letter from D* that stated that I would be getting additional locals from Paducah KY-Cape Girardeau MO, Harrisburg,IL as well as the ST. Louis, MO locals That I already get, by May 17th, but they haven't came on-line yet, So I called D* and they told me that they would be switching me to the Paducah-Cape Girardeau locals, and I would not get the St. Louis locals. That the letter was a misprint. Has anyone else got this? I thought the under the "SV" we would get locals from two neighboring cities. Plus D* couldn't tell me what date this should take place either. Do you think I got a CSR that didn't know what was going on?

I'm in Missouri 63775 zip code. Approx. 90 miles south of St. Louis. Thanks for your help.

The retailer site gives the same information that your letter states, that you qualify for STL locals, and additional locals (Paducah/Cape) coming soon.

Good Luck

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)