Adios David Stern

Good bye. He is so full of himself now that if he didn't retire soon his head was going to explode from being so big.

Good bye. He is so full of himself now that if he didn't retire soon his head was going to explode from being so big.

Yep, good riddance to this condescending windbag!

I loved this exchange in another forum: poster #1: "I wish he would fix the draft process before he leaves"..........poster #2: "What are you talking about? He has been "fixing" the draft for years"! :)

The sad thing is that as bad as he is, he really is the best commissioner of the major 4 sports. What does THAT tell you?

Yep, good riddance to this condescending windbag!

I loved this exchange in another forum: poster #1: "I wish he would fix the draft process before he leaves"..........poster #2: "What are you talking about? He has been "fixing" the draft for years"! :)

AMEN! This smug jerk always thought he was THE smartest man in the room. From my days working for a Chicago sport station, all my reporter buddies use to tell me how much of an underwaer stain he was. CONSTANTLY talking down to players during negociations.

Good riddence!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)