Adventure Time with Finn and Jake

Justin Hill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 6, 2016
Green Bay
Is there anyone else on here who is a big fan of this ground-breaking Cartoon Network cartoon series besides me?

I used to watch it on and off when I was younger, and appreciate the show more now that I have all ten seasons on the DVD boxset and the Distant Lands TV specials on DVD, and I binge-watched all the seasons.

I enjoy the fun, comedic dynamic of the main protagonists of Finn "the Human" Mertens and his adoptive brother, a shapeshifting yellow bulldog named Jake the Dog and their friendship withe the candy elemental, Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum, who is a bubblegum humanoid (a.k.a. a gum person).

The series is set on a post-apocalyptic science-fantasy planet Earth in the land of Ooo, where the magic returned after a nuclear bomb blast blew up a chunk of planet Earth during the Great Mushroom War. Magic, wizardry, sword and sorcery have returned amidst those ruins, as well as four different elementals: ice, fire, candy and slime. The Candy Kingdom was constructed and is ruled by Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum.

My favorite characters are Jake the Dog and Princess Bubblegum. I also like Finn the Human and Lady Rainicorn and BMO, a robot resembling a sentient computer/Game Boy console.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts