Advice for a Verizon qwerty feature phone

Agreed! I have the same plan as you. With two droids and my gosh!!:rant:

Once I go to Droid 2 (or whatever more powerful one comes out this fall) my wife will get my Droid, and we'll have two droid data plans.

my kid loves his new phone though, although I don't think he has made any calls. Constantly texting....

He is texting his girlfriend, and I ask him "why don't you two every talk on the phone?" "What's the point?" is the response I get. :D

$110 for main line (1400 min/talk+unlimited text), $10 for second, $10 for third, $30 for Droid data plan, $5 for family controls for one phone; $5 insurance for Droid = $170, plus $20+ tax.

Probably going to drop back to 700 minute plan. This price is insane. F&F is nice, but we rarely go over 700 minutes, and now that the kid has unlimited text, he rarely uses minutes, just texts.

I'm still coming down from 298 per month for a BB and my TP2 plus a laptop EVO card.

Now I'm down to $143 with tax and have the 1400min family, no text and one data unlimited plus one data 250Mb for e-mail and a rare web browse. I now tether the TP2 with my laptop and wife loves the LGenv3.

Company makes her use a BB storm and she hates it. says the keyboard is soooo sloooooo. Plus the company has her use a complex password with 10 characters upper and lower case numbers and symbols. In addition they make her change it every 2 weeks! What a bunch of a**holes those IT jerks are. She can't answer anyone on her company phone as the calls go to voice mail before she can punch in the PW. So, she gets her VM and then returns the calls on her Personal phone for the company. She complains and the IT department aholes laugh at her. With Blackberry, the phones are programmed that way by the company and locked so she can't change it.

I began to look at other carriers but considering the only dropped calls we get are when talking to daughter on her iphone and once in awhile with a client who I know is on T-Mobile, I think I'm spoiled with Verizon reliability.

My son loves his Env2. I wish those phones showed text mesages in a threaded way, the way the Droid does. Its hard to monitor what he is doing by only seeing half of the conversation. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)