AEP still available?

bpat

Original poster
Feb 14, 2011
WV
I just noticed the America's Everything Pak option is now grayed out in My Programming on Dish's website (see attachment). Does that mean it's no longer offered?

Attachments

• my_programming.jpg
    my_programming.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 157
There is a thread talking about a change in the programming for some when they sign in. Take a closer look at the pic in the OP. The prices are $5 less and some programming no longer available. That is how it shows for me. It still is not clear the true meaning. At least one person lost their locals by changing to the reduced cost same package, but between the other forum and this, three people lost their RSN unknowingly. The CSR insisted they can only now get the RSN in a the sports package. That got resolved, but since this is days old now and we still have the changed programming showing, who knows what's going on or coming...

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-forum/282304-channel-434-nesn-removed-americas-top.html

I had a problem with the website a couple of weeks ago. I dropped the Blockbuster package, and it dropped locals from my AT250. I got a DIRT rep to fix it after giving up on Dish online chat. All the chat people knew how to do was follow the old reboot the receiver script.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts