After reading some VPN reviews, is it true that ExpressVPN is the best for streaming?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I read some professional online reviews and the vast majority of them recommend ExpressVPN to get georestricted online content, but I also read some reviews on Amazon that still state that they still get locked out. I read mentions of Netflix, Amazon Prime, and a few others. But I also realize that many Amazon reviews are fake. Would I less likely get locked out on ExpressVPN, or are all the paid VPNs pretty similar?

I can't say. I don't use Surfshark to geolocate for streaming purposes, just internet privacy
Quick question…. Every country I set it to work fine on my Mac and iPhone but some of the locations are spotty on my Fire TV Cube (but also some work fine), so maybe Surfshark is not the problem? Am I right on that one?

I notice it works better if I use less populated cities. Now even Australia works on my Fire TV! Most of the time I don’t have to go through all those steps either! But like I said, I have my best results on my Mac and iPhone. I have a new Apple TV 4K on pre-order and I realize that works with VPNs, so I’m anxious to see how that works!

Reactions: TheKrell