Status

Magic Static

FTA Geek
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
I decided to create an album on my profile page. The pictures I used are too large to display at normal resolution in the browser window. They are not resized like they are when used in a thread, with the ability to go full size. Do we need to fix this? or do I need to resize the pics before posting them?

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
For Pub Members the max resolution for photo album picture uploads is 9600 x 9600.

So they would need to be resized to be below that. How big are the images?

Magic Static

FTA Geek
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
Well smaller than that, 4288 X 3216. But check the album I made and you will see what I mean about the pictures not displaying so you can see the whole picture, like in a thread.

Scott Greczkowski

Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I see what you mean, it shows the entire picture but you got to scroll left and right to see it all, its not in a shadowbox like in a thread so that you can see it all in the window. (where you then can click on it and see it full size)

I will have to check and see if vBulletin has the shadow box feature available for the member album. Got to be honest I never really used the album before so this is new to me. :D

Magic Static

FTA Geek
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
Well it's not a big thing for me, but I noticed there was a lot of visits to my profile page, so I though I'd put up something to look at. :)

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I dunno... The first picture I see when I click on your profile picture looks pretty scary to me... :D Just kidding!

Scott Greczkowski

Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I looked at vBulletin and see that this is a requested feature but one that has not been added yet. :(

I also see no mods at vbulletin.org for this. :(

Status

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts