Albuquerque Fox Issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

adgreer

Original poster
Feb 23, 2006
I live in Hobbs Nm and receive only sd locals even though the hd albuquerque locals are available to the rest of the state. Well since this morning the fox channel 2 has been saying that is is experiencing technical difficulties. So it says to tune to 388 the east sd fox feed. Any clue what is going on are they doing, could it be they are finally adjusting the hd spot beam to reach me?

Carlsbad here... no OTA SD, nor my Dish HD or SD either... the HD is orange screen and the SD has the same slate as you describe... will check Directv as I'm Grandfathered in for the Nationals... (spotbeam doesn't get us yet... but you should be in either the Lubbock or Midland / Odessa Dma I think)

i've had issues today with the local cbs nfl games and the ravens game with sunday ticket

Tried 88 earlier, will check again but doubtful as the HD Spotbeam doesn't reach me... Dish version's still down...

88 is not broadcast on a spotbeam, it is a MPEG2 national channel. If it is in the clear, you should be getting it.

Also, with the DNS channels, when they are in the clear, you must record a program before it starts, you can also try a manual record.

Yeah, what I meant is the HD locals are not available in my area (spotbeam isn't big enough(Dish spotbeam is ))even though I am stuck in the Albuquerque DMA... so I wasn't sure if they would make it available... I will directly thank them though... :D I Haven't had the HD DNS in a couple of years, I used to get them all...

i believe my situation was more local since my dad had the same situation having E*. the ravens game was different. D* actually put up on the screen the "experimenting technical difficulties" sign.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)