All customers that have switched to TurboHD!!!!

So right now I got a call from Dish regarding the email and they said I couldn't get Dish Latino as an add on and I told them I saw it on their website. She said she was going to check and call back 3 minutes later. She called back and said I am able to get that and they did it. The total is now 59 dollars a month.

I'm reading on here people are having difficulty adding HD now until February? I just switched to Dish in October (am very happy so far, btw) and bought an HDTV right around Black Friday. I called Dish last week and will be getting HD put in next Saturday. A new dish and receiver is needed (622) but it was no problem. Why are other people having to email ceo@dishnetwork.com?

I'm reading on here people are having difficulty adding HD now until February? I just switched to Dish in October (am very happy so far, btw) and bought an HDTV right around Black Friday. I called Dish last week and will be getting HD put in next Saturday. Why are other people having to email ceo@dishnetwork.com?
The issue isn't adding HD to a regular standard definition plan -- that can be done by anybody at any time. This topic is about people converting over to the Dish HD Only plans that only have network with high definition channels. They are at the top of the page here:

DISH Network - High-Definition and Standard-Definition Packages -1.888.825.2557

They are cheaper plans because you get fewer channels, however, for folks like myself it's a great deal because even with a lower channel count they still have all the networks I want to see in those packages.

The issue isn't adding HD to a regular standard definition plan -- that can be done by anybody at any time. This topic is about people converting over to the Dish HD Only plans that only have network with high definition channels. They are at the top of the page here:

DISH Network - High-Definition and Standard-Definition Packages -1.888.825.2557

They are cheaper plans because you get fewer channels, however, for folks like myself it's a great deal because even with a lower channel count they still have all the networks I want to see in those packages.

Gotcha. That answers it. Thanks.

I just emailed "ceo" to switch my DishHD to TurboHD. I'm thinking of adding the RSN pack. Can someone who has this add on tell me if Cox Sports is in the pack? I know dish carries it in SE Louisiana. I'm curious because I'd like to be able to see my LSU Tigers baseball games this spring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts