All Fox Sports channels offered by E* except Fox sports west

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bmwaaron

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Any Idea why this is? Direct TV offers this channel. When I called the CSR at E* I got the whole blackout speech then after explaining to the CSR why she shouldnt be telling people that if she doesnt know what a blackout is she looked into it more and found they dont even offer the channel.... This just pissed me off. I wish Dish wouldnt tell there CSR's to say blackout unless that is truley what it is. So thats my rant now back to my Question WHY??????

Re: All Fox Sports channels offered by E* except Fox sports

bmwaaron said:
Any Idea why this is? Direct TV offers this channel. When I called the CSR at E* I got the whole blackout speech then after explaining to the CSR why she shouldnt be telling people that if she doesnt know what a blackout is she looked into it more and found they dont even offer the channel.... This just pissed me off. I wish Dish wouldnt tell there CSR's to say blackout unless that is truley what it is. So thats my rant now back to my Question WHY??????

Dish does have FoxWest on channel 417. They don't have FoxWest2 available outside of the LA area. That was contractual, it was the only way Dish could offer it. What were you trying to watch?

I am trying to get the So call sports report on fox sports west but its not listed on there site under the sports package and Dish told me it is not available... but now I do see it on the website but I do see it now under the top 100 package. Is it available alacarte?

bmwaaron said:
I am trying to get the So call sports report on fox sports west but its not listed on there site under the sports package and Dish told me it is not available... but now I do see it on the website but I do see it now under the top 100 package. Is it available alacarte?

I don't believe it is available ala carte. You have to subscribe to the Fox Sports package at $5.99 monthly to get any RSN out of your normal viewing area, and then you get them all. Keep in mind that most of these out of area sporting events are blacked out.

Fox Sports West 2 is on spotbeam...so if your outside the LA area, you wouldnt be able to pick it up at all due to spotbeams