All My Children (Hulu/Prospect Park)

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
All My Children is back on 4/29/2013, Midnight. Yeah, I'm glad it's making a return! Quick question, although this show falls under the Streaming Video / IPTV category, that particular forum deals with the technology and availability, and not the programming. Where do we park these Streaming/IPTV serial netcasts?

ONE LIFE TO LIVE is back to on 4/29/13. I say park it under Streaming Video/Iptv category Programming. They are both going to be on Hulu for FREE and Hulu plus by subscription.

Supposedly they are cutting it down to every other day for each soap because they can tell most people only have about 30 minutes a day to devote to watching a show on Hulu. THat is what they sent me in an email. I think that they are just stretching the show out to last longer and to save money. I like both shows, but honestly , I feel that less than 26 minutes a day + commercials too, is too short for the show and too much to watch commercial wise. I mean I get like 4 commercials every time there is a commercial break. Luckily I watch tv while I watch on my computer the shows, and I just mute the commercials and watch something else on tv while they are on. But I wouldn't be surprised if they end up closing down production for both shows. Soaps are a dieing industry and trying to market to kids , is making watching the shows a little painful. How many times can I see a bunch of kids dancing and drinking and drugging in Cutter's club : Shelter? I prefer the older actors I have loved and watched for years to the spoiled brats running around in little to nothing in clothing, trying to be sexy by eating peanut butter out of a jar with their bare fingers . EWWHHHH!!:eek:

I wish that they would keep it on OWN and I could just record them instead of having to watch them online and suffer through the damn commercials.

OWN desperately needs some shows with good ratings. IF they actually advertised that they had the shows and allowed for multiple showings of each show a day , they might actually get better ratings than ABC did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)