How to Live With Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life)

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Tuesday, April 3, 2013

"Pilot": Polly leaves her husband and takes her daughter with her to move back in with her parents; Polly's parents baby-sit while she goes on a date.

S~

I've been looking forward to this one all season. Hope it lives up to its potential. Great cast.

S~

I set a timer for it, but given its premiere date, I have a feeling it was a series that they decided not to go with and just burn its episodes off during the summer.

I set a timer for it, but given its premiere date, I have a feeling it was a series that they decided not to go with and just burn its episodes off during the summer.
Not sure what their plan was, but they did announce the April date. With all of the cancellations if it is good, it will stick around for next year.

S~

Watching it now. I really like sarah chalke and who doesn't love the big guy. :)

Just finished it and I will say that it was not the worst thing I have seen this season, but not the best either. Middle of the road, but I will keep tuning in as it had it's moments.
Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited:
My wife and I watched it this morning,I wasn't impressed.It's like the writers these days have to go extremely over the top to try and get a laugh.My wife was also disappointed.With the cast they put together let them improv a little,tone some of the stuff down a bit.

Exactly. The shows that most of these characters end up in , all end up cancelled. I would rather not even try to watch them anymore.

That is the life of a second string actor. Which really all of these actors are. There are a lot of roles available to actors that are somewhat familiar but are second string. Studios love them since it builds familiarity with a new show without costing too much.

That is the life of a second string actor. Which really all of these actors are. There are a lot of roles available to actors that are somewhat familiar but are second string. Studios love them since it builds familiarity with a new show without costing too much.

I can see that, but I am just not going to indulge them on these two actors. I never liked either one of them that much on their other shows, so I really don't care to watch them together on this one.

It just did not grab me. Like Iceberg I will give it anoher shot,. Maybe two but I don't think it will ever be a favorite of mine.

BTW what shows have Garrett and Chalke been in that tanked early? I remeber each for being in one hit and one show that survived a few years plus lots of guest shots. I must have missed whatever died early.

It just did not grab me. Like Iceberg I will give it anoher shot,. Maybe two but I don't think it will ever be a favorite of mine.

BTW what shows have Garrett and Chalke been in that tanked early? I remeber each for being in one hit and one show that survived a few years plus lots of guest shots. I must have missed whatever died early.

Chalke was in "Mad Love" and while I really liked the show, it did not last long.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)