How to Live With Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I do not mind watching comedies that end up being cancelled. Since they are pretty much self contained episodes, it is not like you are going to have a bunch of plots cut off and suffer frustration at wasting time getting invested in a show only to have it cancelled. I will keep watching as long as I find it is funny.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"How to Live with the Academy Awards Party": Polly and her family celebrate the Oscars -- their favorite event; Polly tries to impress a former classmate.

S~

Just finished the second episode and it was half as good as the first. I see this going away very quickly, too bad cause I like sarah.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Does not seem to be very much buzz about this show, is the end near? The pilot showed some promise, but the 2 episodes I watched after that were kind of lack luster.

I started watching episode 2 (had 3 weeks logged on the DVR) and half way through hit delete the group and removed timer....

Does not seem to be very much buzz about this show, is the end near? The pilot showed some promise, but the 2 episodes I watched after that were kind of lack luster.

actually what little news I have hears is positive. It does havea cushy time slot so anything is possible. At this point the only ABC show I am waiting on renewal news for is Last Man Standing.

I'm losing interest in this one also. Last Man is probably going to get a renewal. Not so sure about Malibu Country. For a Friday, both are actually doing pretty well.

S~

I watched the show off and on. It had its endearing moments but I'm not entirely sure about it at all. Of course, it was a whole lot better than some of the other stuff that a lot of the channels were trying to pass of this past season. Can't wait for them to come up with something good again, although this story had a lot of potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)