This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Am I Gay?

Saphite

Original poster
Mar 11, 2004
I've watched two movies on Divine...I even liked them a lot!

The Owl and The Pussycat - I saw nothing gay here...It was hilariously funny.

Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars - Great music, strange Bowie.

the furor over divinehd is 98% about marketing and 2% about content. I mean, Top Gun is gayer than any movie they've shown thus far

You don't see anything gay about Barbara Streisand movies?

I used to watch 6 feet under but its gotten too gay. Sickening in my opinion. Divine crap should not be on Voom. If those immoral, unnatural, sexually confused homosexual deviants want it let it be an extra service.

Sean Mota said:
I watch six feet under and I do not think that makes me gay or does it?
the bedroom scenes with the two men sicken me. It used to be an interesting show. My bet is it wont be on much longer.

neo0285 said:
yes you are gay

Damn!! Stupid Voom!!!!

Seriously, I don't see anything gay about The Owl And The Pussycat. It was a very funny movie. Someone wanna explain the gayness quotient?

What's so confusing? Babs=gay. It's as universal a constant as gravity.

Really Divine has been very tame so far....not that I have been watching.

vurbano said:
the bedroom scenes with the two men sicken me. It used to be an interesting show. My bet is it wont be on much longer.

Vurb..on the Tech stuff here- you are stellar, on the tolerance level, much less savvy!

Six Feet Under is one of the most popular shows ever on HBO. They WANT you and I to have a "sickened" reaction, don't you see? Stirs the pot a bit.

I am always amused by guys who are "sickened" by seeing 2 guys together but have no problem with 2 hot girls.

brookswashere said:
I am always amused by guys who are "sickened" by seeing 2 guys together but have no problem with 2 hot girls.
On behalf of every red-blooded American male, I welcome you to our planet.

Saphite, this is a pretty funny thread, because from your user name I would have mistaken you for a lesbian from Greece (sapphite).