How I Met your Dad

I kind of hope not. The series ran its course and frankly is getting a bit tired this year. I think a spinoff is a longshot.

It could be interesting, but I would view it as a new show, not really a HIMYM spin off if they use all new characters.

I think they should have it with Ted's wife's perspective over the years before they met.

where is the dislike button?

Unfair, I guess because what I dislike is the decision, not teachsac's posting.

It may or may not be a good series, but it looks like it really has nothing to do with the current series other than the play on the name and general theme of the show. Although HIMYM has said it is about Ted finding his wife, it really could have been named almost anything since there was very little flow from one episode to the other. The wife could have showed up at any time they needed to wrap up the series.

Nope. I already posted Eliza is reading the script. I might watch for her, too. She does have a similar appearance.

S~

Meg Ryan To Voice The Mother In CBS’ ‘How I Met Your Dad’

In the way that Bob Saget supplied the voice of future Ted (Josh Radnor) in HIMYM, Ryan will voice future Sally (Greta Gerwig) in the spinoff, telling her kids the story of how she’d met their dad. Like Saget, Ryan will never be seen on the show.

deadline.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)