DIGITAL HOME ADVANTAGE AMERICA'S TOP 250 WITH LOCALS 59.99
DISH NETWORK DVR SERVICEFEE 11.96
DISHHD ULTIMATE 20.00
LEASED RECEIVER FEE 7.00
PROGRAMMING ACCESS FEE 5.00
PROGRAMMING ACCESS FEE 5.00

Account Charges $ 108.95
Total $ 108.95

That seems like they may be charging me more fees than they should be.

According to DISH Network -- DishDVR Advantage:
DISH Network DVR Service Fee: A $5.98 per month DISH Network DVR service fee will be charged to your account for each model 510, 522, 625, ViP612 DVR, ViP622 DVR, ViP722 DVR, or AT&T Homezone 622HZ DVR receiver activated. This fee will not apply with respect to one such receiver if you subscribe to DishDVR Advantage and will be waived if you subscribe to America’s “Everything” Pak;

However, the CSR insists that I'm supposed to pay $5.98 each, even with DishDVR Advantage. I think I only owe one fee. Am I missing something?

I've already talked to them about the two PROGRAMMING ACCESS FEEs, which they shouldn't be charging because both receivers are on phone lines and one also has a broadband connection.

Anyway, thanks for taking a look. Suggestions? Do I need to email the executive office about it?

i believe you have to pay the dvr fee for each dvr. i have the vip622 and 211 plus the 625 dvr and i pay 2 dvr fees even with the advantage. i believe the access fee is for each leased tuner. any one correct me if i'm wrong. thanks....

I just went through this with Dish. I upgraded adding a 722 to my existing 622 and since then my bill has been messed up. I was on DVR advantage and they took me off that plan. I was being charged for both DVR 11.98 and the 7.00 for the additional receivers.

Finally got them to reverse the charges and put me back on the DVR advantage plan.

You should be paying 88.36 give or take. You would be paying 7.00 for additional receiver and 5.96 for DVR on additional receiver.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Dish billing sucks.

Does DVR advantage show up differently for you on your bill, or does it say DIGITAL HOME ADVANTAGE?

My bill in January looked like the first entry below. My May bill looked like the entry for May. This is why I complained to the CSR and the adjusted my bill and put me back on the DVR advantage plan. The crazy think is I never changed my plan, I only added an additional DVR.

Jan 17 - Feb 16 DishDVR Advantage, You Saved $3.98! 49.99
DISH Network DVR Service Fee 5.98
Leased Receiver Fee 6.00
DishHD with 1 Premium Package 30.00
$91.97

May 1 7 - Jun 16 DISH Network DVR Service Fee 11.96
Leased Receiver Fee 7.00
dishHD Ultimate 20.00

Digital Home Advantage America's
Top 250 with Locals 59.99
$98.95

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)