Am I understanding this correctly - PTAT will not show up until the next day's recordings are comple

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DJ-phYre

Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
Sterlington, LA
After fighting for 3 days with DISH I finally got my DISH repointed so I can get HD locals. Now I enabled PTAT and I see the PT notation in the guide, but I still don't have any shows in my folder. From looking online I found something that said they would not be available until the next day's recordings are completed.

DJ-phYre said:
After fighting for 3 days with DISH I finally got my DISH repointed so I can get HD locals. Now I enabled PTAT and I see the PT notation in the guide, but I still don't have any shows in my folder. From looking online I found something that said they would not be available until the next day's recordings are completed.

No. I see them appear as they are recorded.You can even watch from the beginning as it is recording the balance of the show.

If everything is working well, PTAT will begin recording at 8pm (7 Central) on weekdays. If you just enabled PTAT and got your locals in HD working today, it should start recording tonight and the files will be in the PTAT folder, not the DVR folder.

If everything is working well, PTAT will begin recording at 8pm (7 Central) on weekdays. If you just enabled PTAT and got your locals in HD working today, it should start recording tonight and the files will be in the PTAT folder, not the DVR folder.

HD locals starting come in yesterday around ~3 PM CST. However, I did notice the guide was missing some information. However, it did mark the shows with the PT badge in the guide as they aired, but I still see "No Events To Display" in PTAT folder.

Now that the guide had a chance to update overnight, we'll see if they record.

EDIT:

Should I see them in my Daily Schedule for today?

HD locals starting come in yesterday around ~3 PM CST. However, I did notice the guide was missing some information. However, it did mark the shows with the PT badge in the guide as they aired, but I still see "No Events To Display" in PTAT folder.

Now that the guide had a chance to update overnight, we'll see if they record.

EDIT:

Should I see them in my Daily Schedule for today?
yes, it should say PrimeTime Anytime in the schedule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts