Amazing Dish Deal

appearantly if you click that link and not clearing your cookies before you order anything from this site in 10000 years this DeSIbyBlood is going to get some commission from vmcsatellite...

I strongly suggest moderators of satelliteguys to ban these kind of spams and spammers.

guys....I didn't intend to make any commission or anything (I'm not even signed up with them)...I just wanted to hear what you all thought of that deal...jeez

Well, they are a ligitimate retailer, and they have a deal with Dish. All I can say is Dish likes VMC.

If you go through VMC you'll be most likely installed by DNSC or an RSP, whoever controls your area. Everyday professional installers.

The only thing I don't like about VMC is that they lie about the deal ending in 3 days.. changes every day. Those promos are good for months.. but READ THE FINE PRINT!

I am glad this topic came up. I have been looking for the best deal for me to subscribe to Dish and VMC looks like they have it (everything package, 2dvr's, locals included, no dvr fee, 4 receives all together...87.99) but I am trying to find the best deal available. I checked out DishStore Net and their website did not offer the same type of deal. Any suggestions or deals to take a look at or even stay away from. Thanks!

I am glad that you too Sean found this post so compelling that you would register this vote for VMC as your first post. You can get the same deal from Dish Store. Thanks for your wise thoughts, but I still select a boycott on VMC for this SPAM.

Actually I did feel compelled to registered earlier in July since I am hunting for the best deal but its funny everyone wants to talk tech stuff on this site and not how much its going to cost to be set up. I don't give a flying rats a** about VMC and actually I don't trust them (seem too good to be true) but you are wrong about the DishStore.net...their price didn't come close after calling. If you read my post a little closer...I was looking for some insight not pimping VMC. I would also stop assuming all first posters are scammers...were not. :(

If you are getting dish, use me as a referral.
Let me know by email so I can mail you a referral card for free systems!
You need to get the card before signing up for dish though.
There are many options.
Let;s help each other!

Club Dish has ended on July 31st. :)

BTW if you call DishStore to get the deal you need to tell them your a SatelliteGuys member to get the deal. Or better yet just ask for Claude and he can hook you up. :D

Will DishStore ever offer Directv products? I may want to get another DTivo in the future and would much rather support this site and buy from you guys.

We are working on Directv right now for the DISH Store.

If I might add the DISH Store has some great offers right now for new subscribers with an absolutly $0 money upfront and a $49.99 credit on your first bill! If im not mistaken, VMC is actually charging the $49.99

One thing I will mention is that eventhough its FREE, we get paid a commission on the sale and part of that commission goes back to support this site.

Keep in mind that everyone has the same deals ,so might as well buy from the Dishstore and support this site :)

Free deal = good deal?

There are many websites that offer similar Dish Network deals. For me a good deal is not that I get 25 receivers for free or a free installation. A good deal for me is that I find a reliable installer (I am in Arlington, VA) who actually knows what he or she is doing. I'm not looking at installing the standard package, but at international programming ONLY which, in my case, requires the dish looking at the 61.5 satellite. One thing I noticed is that many retailers are not aware that you can order international programming without ordering the standard package (you pay $5.00 a/month extra). I would gladly grant the $49.99 commission to anyone who knows a knowledgeable installer. Web research of the various retailers (including VMC) has left me kind of desperate. They don't employ or guarantee installers themselves, but tell you that Dish Network is responsible for the installation. So what does a retailer buy me, I wonder. Since Dish Network doesn't employ installers either, how can I check on my installer before the damage is done? (I read about a man who makes a living out of repairing "free" installations!)

Job van Zuijlen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)