'Amazing Race' Season 23: Meet the 11 Teams Competing for $1 Million

I have watched every season of Amazing Race except last season. My wife and I watched the first two episodes and just gave up on it. Not sure why as we usually enjoy it. Hopefully we will get back into it this year.

Amazing Race Season 23

Season Premiere: Sunday, September 29, 2013

"We're Not in Oklahoma No More": The teams head to their first destination, Iquique, Chile, where one competitor faces a fear of heights.

S~

Next Episode: Season 23, Episode 2

Sunday, October 6, 2013

"Zip It, Bingo": Racers take a salt bath in Santiago, Chile; one team makes a communication blunder at a bus stop.

S~

Next Episode: Season 23, Episode 3

Sunday, October 13, 2013

"King Arthur Style": Contestants hope for a big reward when they take a risk in Portugal; racers face a knightly road block.

S~

Sunday, October 6, 2013

"Zip It, Bingo": Racers take a salt bath in Santiago, Chile; one team makes a communication blunder at a bus stop.

S~

The salt bath! Best Amazing Race episode ever! LOL. Best editing ever too.. "Hug me please I am cold.." and then camera zoom in to the reaction of the supervisor dude...

Next Episode: Season 23, Episode 4

Sunday, Ocotober 20, 2013

"Beards in the Wind": Racers take a plunge into the Arctic in Svolvaer, Norway; Marie and Tim have a tough decision to make.

S~

Next Episode: Season 23, Episode 5

Sunday, October 27, 2013

"Get Our Groove On": The racers try to keep up during a polka challenge in Gdansk, Poland; teams are impacted by a double U-turn.

S~

Next Episode: Season 23, Episode 6

Sunday, November 3, 2013

"Choir Boy at Heart": A team is faced with temptation; the racers sing with the Vienna Boys' Choir; an intense dispute occurs.

S~

Teaching my youngest to drive. Took her to a parking lot and just did clutch work for two half hour sessions. After that, out onto the road and never again a problem with the clutch. She forgets to shift back into first sometimes at a stop, and of course all the other newbie driver tricks about checking mirrors, using turn signals, being too far right in the lane, but not clutch.

Next Episode: Season 23, Episode 7

Sunday, November 10, 2013

"Speed Dating is the Worst": In Abu Dhabi, the teams rappel almost 200 feet and race cars at high speeds.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts