Amazing Voice!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Check out this guy, he has an amazing Radio Voice!

[video=youtube;uTysXITBCmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTysXITBCmk"]YouTube - Homeless man w/golden radio voice in Columbus, OH[/video]

Last edited:
He sure does have a radio voice! Hopefully someone will give him a job.

I'm going to risk ridicule here, but, I prefer to think the hope for America comes from the people who work every day to keep their businesses going, growing, and employing people who need the work...... and those same people who take the chance (a big one) hiring someone of the type in this story. They're the ones risking every day, in regular business, and moreso by hiring someone "off the street"..

Then, there's the personal standpoint, coming from minimum wage on Sunday morning announcing, then working hard through 18 years of learning and consistently staying employed at station after station before being able to buy my first radio station, I still like to believe that working hard means something and pays off over time. To me, this story is like inherited or lottery money stories.....the money and fame comes, then GOES quickly. Let's hope not for this gentleman, but...time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts