Amazon looking to add Live TV

I've never had any issues with next-day or two-day delivery with Prime.

Having recently purchased my first 4K TV, I'm enjoying Prime Video's nice selection of 4K HDR content at no extra cost. Previously I had only been watching the occasional original, like The Man in the High Castle, Mrs. Maisel, or Jack Ryan. But for the first time, it's become my go-to streaming service. I'm currently watching season 2 of the Boys, re-watching season 3 of The Expanse, and just finished season 1 of Hanna. And I've got tons of stuff in my queue.

I've never had any issues with next-day or two-day delivery with Prime.

Having recently purchased my first 4K TV, I'm enjoying Prime Video's nice selection of 4K HDR content at no extra cost. Previously I had only been watching the occasional original, like The Man in the High Castle, Mrs. Maisel, or Jack Ryan. But for the first time, it's become my go-to streaming service. I'm currently watching season 2 of the Boys, re-watching season 3 of The Expanse, and just finished season 1 of Hanna. And I've got tons of stuff in my queue.

If Bosch is of interest that is all 4K as well.

If Bosch is of interest that is all 4K as well.
Funny you should mention Bosch. I "made the mistake" of starting to watch Bosch earlier this year before getting my TV. I had just finished season 4 when it arrived. It was actually the first thing I put on my new TV to demo it for the friend who helped me set it up. I could tell she was chomping at the bit to go home so she could start watching it from the beginning. lol

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Funny you should mention Bosch. I "made the mistake" of starting to watch Bosch earlier this year before getting my TV. I had just finished season 4 when it arrived. It was actually the first thing I put on my new TV to demo it for the friend who helped me set it up. I could tell she was chomping at the bit to go home so she could start watching it from the beginning. lol

:thumbup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)