Amazon Visa Credit Card

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Should I apply for it to get the 30$ credit and then pay the CC off after I receive the 30$ credit? Not sure how it works with this 30$ credit.
For example.
I apply, I get approved, then I get to use the amazon CC to purchase the item for 50$, then amazon credits my credit card account for 30$ so my bill will be 20$. Am I correct here or is there something more to this?
I have already 2 CC's and I don't want to add a 3rd one, I am good on keeping my CC balances to 0 every month (paying it to 0 every month).
I don't want to add a 3rd one, but the 30$ credit its something that I wouldn't want to pass up, it sounds like a great deal.

This is mainly because I am planning to buy some more BD movies (trying to make it a huge collection, while I am getting rid of my DVD's, I just can't stand watching SD movies anymore, my life has gone HD) moving on on top of the savings I would love to get an additional 30$ credit.

Should I apply for it to get the 30$ credit and then pay the CC off after I receive the 30$ credit? Not sure how it works with this 30$ credit.
For example.
I apply, I get approved, then I get to use the amazon CC to purchase the item for 50$, then amazon credits my credit card account for 30$ so my bill will be 20$. Am I correct here or is there something more to this?

Actually, your total is immediately reduced by 30 dollars (so you only receive a bill / charged for 20 - much like a gift certificate). It is a good deal for this purchase and I have never regretted taking the Visa (no annual fee helps)

Ah really? So I can go ahead an apply for it, but am I getting the CC# right away or something or do I still have to wait to get the card in order for me to make the purchase and getting the credit?
I like their rewards program it looks decent.
Plus I don't have to worry about Interest rate, since I pay my CC's to 0 balance every month.

Ah really? So I can go ahead an apply for it, but am I getting the CC# right away or something or do I still have to wait to get the card in order for me to make the purchase and getting the credit?
I like their rewards program it looks decent.
Plus I don't have to worry about Interest rate, since I pay my CC's to 0 balance every month.

Trying to remember (I've had the card for a while) - I seem to remember that the credit card number can be used/stored in your Amazon account without actually having possession of the card (they will honor it once you pass their credit application without further validation). You should be good to go to put other purchases on there

Trying to remember (I've had the card for a while) - I seem to remember that the credit card number can be used/stored in your Amazon account without actually having possession of the card (they will honor it once you pass their credit application without further validation). You should be good to go to put other purchases on there

I have had my card for a few years, but yes, you are correct.

I'm ready to buy, but have a ?

HDDVD pq on my DLP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)