Amazonas in Texas

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sharpman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
I am curious if anyone can get this sattelite in Texas? I am in DFW, when using USALS it will get the echo 3 but with a little movement Amazonas never found. I blind scan but nothing. It shows on the official site that a 90cm(I have) should work in this part of the US. I would like that BlackBelt TV.

You may have to use DiSEqC 1.2 for satellites to the extreme West and East of your arc. I know I do!

WELCOME to the SatelliteGuys.US FTA forum!

:welcome

i cant see amazonias until the leaves fall off of the trees, should be able to see it some time next week the way the weather is cooling off here :)

TiminMb said:
How is anyone's current reception? I'm not getting any signal here lately in Winnipeg.

All good here! Watching some Black Belt TV! 75% signal Quality!

Texas will be no problem for Amazonas @ 61W. I view Amazonas daily in Sacramento, CA with a Winegard 2076 dish. We have customers in Washington State viewing FETV as well.

What LNBF type are you using? Standard / Universal / Circular DSS? What LO frequency is selected in the receiver's LNB setup? What transponder frequency is selected? I recommend: 11.972GHz, Vertical Polarity, 13021 Symbol Rate

sharpman said:
I am curious if anyone can get this sattelite in Texas? I am in DFW, when using USALS it will get the echo 3 but with a little movement Amazonas never found. I blind scan but nothing. It shows on the official site that a 90cm(I have) should work in this part of the US. I would like that BlackBelt TV.

I live near San Antonio and I get Amazonas here, I was also able to get Cubavision on PAS 9

SatelliteAV said:
Texas will be no problem for Amazonas @ 61W. I view Amazonas daily in Sacramento, CA with a Winegard 2076 dish. We have customers in Washington State viewing FETV as well.

What LNBF type are you using? Standard / Universal / Circular DSS? What LO frequency is selected in the receiver's LNB setup? What transponder frequency is selected? I recommend: 11.972GHz, Vertical Polarity, 13021 Symbol Rate

I have the invacom qph-031, with the setting of 10750 ghz. I am doing the diseq movement and hopefully will eventually find that sat since its available in CA.

I believe I just recieved it. The name is showing as HDTV programming but BlackBelt is in the bottom corner.

sharpman said:
I believe I just recieved it. The name is showing as HDTV programming but BlackBelt is in the bottom corner.

Best way to be sure you are on Black Belt TV is everyone will be Kung Fu fighting :)

Glad to see you got it!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts