AMC Launches Beta Test of Horror-Themed Streaming Service

Cutting the cord will soon be renamed opening the wallet.

When IPTV/Streaming hits is peak... it will cost more to have what some had before.
You are not required to subscribe to every paid streaming service. Just sign up for the ones you want and if you are on a tight budget sign up for only as many as you can afford even it it's only one. But with cable or satellite you are paying for channels you never watch and don't want.

You are not required to subscribe to every paid streaming service. Just sign up for the ones you want and if you are on a tight budget sign up for only as many as you can afford even it it's only one. But with cable or satellite you are paying for channels you never watch and don't want.

You totally missed the point but thanks for the input.

You totally missed the point but thanks for the input.

I know what you're saying. :) Last month, I canceled several streaming services after I realized I was paying $26 Sling TV, $10 WWE Network, $9 Netflix, $8 Hulu, and $8 Offside Streams. Plus I saw I was paying $108 a month for 10Mbps internet and unlimited telephone.

As of August I now pay $26 for Sling TV, $8 for Hulu and $95 for 20Mbps internet and limited telephone which is still more than I would like to pay each month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)