Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I felt the need for this thread because of some other shows on television regarding the show.

- > Tomorrow Kevin will be on Regis and Kelly.

- > TV Guide Channel is currently showing "Idol Tonight" and showing previous performers and never before seen Idol footage. A former finalist is one of the hosts of the show. They have an interview with Kevin right after the show was over. TV Guide Channel shows content each week on American Idol.

- > Fox Reality Channel has a show called American Idol Extra that is on Thursday nights from 10 30 PM to 11 30 PM EST. This is supposed to show footage that is now shown on FOX live while the show is on air.

If anybody else has any additional information regarding shows or appearances from performers/finalists from the past then post in this thread.

I have never understood why someone would take the time out of their busy lives to spam up a thread that they don't care about.:rolleyes:

Thanks stargazer! I didn't know about AI Extra. I will set a timer for the family.

With American Idol being the most popular show right now I'm sure somebody would be interested in the content.

Who cares? I do along with millions of other Americans.

And you can count me in. Started with season 3. To me...this is real TV as TV should be. I used to enjoy baseball but Steriods made that the biggest joke in sports.

Im glad you posted about American Idol.I to have just begun watching this year.
I am absoloutley hooked on it.I think it is a refreshing show to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)