America's Everything Pack?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JosephB

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 21, 2004
Atlanta
I'm seriously considering coming back to Dish after getting rid of it when I moved early last year. The Hopper 3 scratches a lot of itches, especially with Alexa support coming

I'm also halfway on the fence about cutting the cord, so I am interested in the flex pack. I'm also not necessarily in a money crunch so I am also considering getting the "Everything Pack", but I can't seem to find it on Dish's website. The highest tier that I can find is the America's 250. Is the everything pack still out there? I really wanted to price out and put together an order for the Everything Pack and a Hopper 3, but I don't seem to be able to do that online?

The Everything Pack is basically just AT250 plus all 4 premium packages. I think the price is 139.99 before adding fees. I don't know what the promotional new customer price is.

I seem to remember posts stating that the "Everything Pack" as we knew it is no longer offered, but those who have it today are grandfathered in to the "Everything Pack" and the additional channels it offered beyond the premeim movie channels such as some of the a la carte channels. As dare2be posted, today, you have the option of subscribing to AT250, and then adding each movie premium seperately and then adding any a la carte channels that used to be offered in Everything Pack (AT250 does have a few a la carte chanels included). You could attempt to build your own "Everything Pack" but no such single pack that includes 250+all premiums+additional a la cartes exist today. I am not sure, but I think Dish might still offer small discounts for each premium movie channel added. Perhaps, someone can let us know if Dish still does offer that discount or if Dish just charges the full amount for each addtional permium movie channel pack.

Aep, is an option still under my programming

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170111-001833.png
    Screenshot_20170111-001833.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 247
AEP = 139.99 / month
AT250 + HBO + CINEMAX + SHO + STARZ = 139.99 / month
It's the same price and channel selection either way.

Years ago there were benefits to it, if I remember correctly they waived some fees. But as they don't do that anymore, why bother?

Dish was offering 1/2 off on premiums for 6 months when you drop them. Not sure its still valid however after Jan1.

Did Everything Pack include NFL RedZone? My only gripe about AT250 plus all premiums is the need for 13 dollars per month during football season for RedZone...

Thanks for all the feedback. I don't think I'm going with AEP or 250+ all premiums. Not even sure I'm going to switch to Dish.

I wanted to switch because I'm impressed with the Hopper 3 (wasn't available when I moved) but I do not have a 4K TV and I'm not sure if the sportsbar mode will work on my non-4K TV (is it even enabled for anyone yet?). But, with my cable bundle I will pay more for just dish than I pay for cable + internet + phone (granted I don't use the phone), and charter has more HD, and I have a TiVo which negates the "crappy cable DVR" thing.

Got some thinking to do, because I really want a Hopper 3 but ugh, Dish isn't making it easy

The sports bar mode, AKA Multiview, works just fine on my non 4K TV. The 16 channels record is great thing in my household. Mind you, I don't even come close to using all of them but I also never have a conflict when recording either....

Did Everything Pack include NFL RedZone? My only gripe about AT250 plus all premiums is the need for 13 dollars per month during football season for RedZone...
AEP, does not include the Multisports pack, Which is required for Redzone.
It also doesn't include The Movie Pack.

Top 250 with all 4 premiums can be had for as little as $117.50

TOP 250 $90
HBO $10
Showtime $7.50
Cinemax $5
Starz $5

Add the discounted rates for these as well.
Multisports pack $6.50
The Movie pack $5

Total $126.50

All you have to do is pay 1 full priced month ($134.99 - $139.99 depending on HBO rate ,with Movie pack Multisports, $157.99- $162.99)
and at day 31, select to remove each package, and you will get offered a 50% discount on each.

Except HBO, which is $10 (from $15) for 12 months now.

Add $5 to the January rate increase.

When you have AT250 is RedZone the only channel in Multisports that is missing? If so, I may just add Multisports during the regular NFL season... (I don't seem to be missing other channels involved)

AEP, does not include the Multisports pack, Which is required for Redzone.
It also doesn't include The Movie Pack.

Top 250 with all 4 premiums can be had for as little as $117.50

TOP 250 $90
HBO $10
Showtime $7.50
Cinemax $5
Starz $5

Add the discounted rates for these as well.
Multisports pack $6.50
The Movie pack $5

Total $126.50

All you have to do is pay 1 full priced month ($134.99 - $139.99 depending on HBO rate ,with Movie pack Multisports, $157.99- $162.99)
and at day 31, select to remove each package, and you will get offered a 50% discount on each.

Except HBO, which is $10 (from $15) for 12 months now.

Add $5 to the January rate increase.

When you have AT250 is RedZone the only channel in Multisports that is missing? If so, I may just add Multisports during the regular NFL season... (I don't seem to be missing other channels involved)

Just about the only channel Top 250 (or Top 200) has most of them. With Multisports you get all the RSN's but none of the pro games though if they go over the allotted time you can often see the end of games.

Reactions: Kirk1233
Just about the only channel Top 250 (or Top 200) has most of them. With Multisports you get all the RSN's but none of the pro games though if they go over the allotted time you can often see the end of games.

Which comes in very handy for games that go into extra innings or late running games during baseball season, if you are a searcher like me :)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts