America's Everything Pak vs adding Premiums

mfoster711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
College Station, Tx
Simple question. I currently have Top 250 for $69.99/month and I am thinking of adding some movie channels. If I switch to America's Everything Pak for $104.99/month is this the same as adding the 4 premium channel package as far as what channels I get?

I noticed the 4 channel package is $42/month but the difference in the Top 250 and America's Everything Pak is only $35/month so I wanted to make sure there is no difference in the channels I get.

If your question is if the channel line up is the same the answer is yes. Whether you get the packages separate or all in the everything package you will get the same channels.

Well you still get the channels, you just don't get a refund during the free period. I wouldn't complain too much, you already get a discount by having all 4 of them together.

uh, huh. Getting AEP saves you $7/month over having all the movies channels as picks, for a year that is $84 in savings.

This year, if you are like many of us, you just got HBO/Sho for 3 months free. That's $24/month for 3 months, for a year that is $72. So you would save $12 more in a year with AEP. Unless you got the 3 month deal and then at the end get AEP... :)

Lots of ways to play with the numbers.

Simple question. I currently have Top 250 for $69.99/month and I am thinking of adding some movie channels. If I switch to America's Everything Pak for $104.99/month is this the same as adding the 4 premium channel package as far as what channels I get?

I noticed the 4 channel package is $42/month but the difference in the Top 250 and America's Everything Pak is only $35/month so I wanted to make sure there is no difference in the channels I get.

I assume that is $105 plus receiver fees and taxes.