America's Everything Pak vs America's Top 250

DIRANONI

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 28, 2008
I am currently evaluating my programming package (Absolute HD) and considering going with either the America's Everything Pak or America's Top 250 depending on the HD channel's.

The first claims to have 120 and the latter 95, is there any listing of just the 120 HD channel's for the America's Everything Pak.

I had AEP and E* changed it to Top 250, and charged me for premiums, I thing both are same, just that one includes premiums.
Dan

AEP should no longer have any channels that are not available in AT250. It is basically AT250 + all the premium channels except Playboy. The extra HD is picked up from the premiums.

Except AEP does not include Multi-Sport. Or so a DISH CSR informed me.

Yes, correct, no RSN nor NFL RedZone that comes with that package--however-> Again AEP= AT250 + Premium Movies + select sports channels such as NHL Net; NBA TV, plus a few others I am not certain of but I do get, possible Big 10.

A little less:

AT250-$62.99

4 Premiums-$40.00

Household DVR fee-$6.00

Total-$108.99 +HD($10.) - $118.99

AEP-$99.99

Household DVR fee-$6.00

HD fee-$10.00

Total-115.99

Add MultiSports package to each one for $5.99.
You can't do Top 250 with the 4 premium movie packs anymore, It automaticly adds AEP.

Does this depend if you get your locals from Dish, or not? I hade AEP now I have top 250 + premiums, as I do not get my locals from Dish. AEP would still include locals?

Is that true?.Then that shows Dish is making the effort to keep their subscriber's rates low,otherwise they would let you add AT250 and 4 Premiums and they would keep the 3 dollars.:)

Good Job Dish!.:D
Yes, Try it online once, Just don't confirm it , Or you will be the proud Owner of AEP.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts