America's Everything Question

mixjock

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 17, 2008
Yes I know I could ask Dish customer service but I hate dealing with them since they offshored to India.

Couple questions:

What is included int he 94.98?

Locals?
HD?

I noticed in another thread that DVR lease fees are waived? Did I read that right and if I added a second HD DVR would there be a fee for that?

Thanks,

Scott

All DVR fees are waived, so you can have 3 or 4 DVRs and won't get charged the DVR fee. It includes AT250, Premium channels (HBO, Cinemax, Starz, and Showtime) and your locals. You can add HD Essentials for $10 and HD Ultimate for $20.

All DVR fees are waived, so you can have 3 or 4 DVRs and won't get charged the DVR fee. It includes AT250, Premium channels (HBO, Cinemax, Starz, and Showtime) and your locals. You can add HD Essentials for $10 and HD Ultimate for $20.

You also have to add your locals for 5 dollars and it also includes NBA TV.

The last two posts covered it:

America's Everything Pack $94.98 contains:
--America's Top 250
--HBO
--Cinemax
--Showtime
--Starz
--NBA TV
--All DVR Fees no matter how many you have on the account.

It does NOT include
Locals. $5
Super Stations. $5.99
Out of Market Regional Sports Networks (Sports Package) You only get your regional sports network(s) with AEP
HD Channels ($10 or $20) or HD ($7) Enabling Fee (for Premiums in HD (and locals in HD via OTA antenna, or satellite if available and if you subscribe to them) if you have an HD receiver and no HD channel package
Additional Receiver Fees $5 (or $6 for HD)
Lease Fee $5/$6

Thus the reason most call it the "Almost Everything Pack"

AEP+Locals is $99.98 a month.

HD is $10 on top of that for the essentials pack or $20 for the Untimate pack

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts