America's Got Talent: Season 10

Partially it was the fault of the acts themselves: most of them blew it last night. They had much better performances before.

How ya doing Ilya? Long time, no see! Hope everything is going well. Anyway, clearly this season was not a talent-fest. Literally, many of the acts either were not that talented and/or I just didn't like them for whatever reason. Well, there's always next years....

How ya doing Ilya? Long time, no see! Hope everything is going well. Anyway, clearly this season was not a talent-fest. Literally, many of the acts either were not that talented and/or I just didn't like them for whatever reason. Well, there's always next years....
Doing fine! Thanks for asking! How about you?
I am much less active on the forum than I used to be. Too busy at work and at home. But I am still here daily!

As for the AGT Finale, for the first time in years I didn't really care who would win... I wouldn't pay my money to watch anyone of them. Disappointing!

Well. No Howard next year. I liked him.

Howard did surprisingly well! Better than any other judge on the show.
When he first announced his participation in AGT, I honestly didn't think he would last more than a month.
I thought he would cause some major scandal and will get himself thrown out.
I was so wrong!

I didn't think he would make it past the first season. Hope they get someone good to replace him.

S~

Yeah, I don't spend much time posting these days....haven'[t had satellite TV in years and I've been too busy with work, family and fitness these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)