America's Top 250 and Cinemax

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mixz1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Cancun, Mexico
I seem to remember watching Banshee all last season. I just got an email reminding me that ti returns on January 10th. But I do not have Cinemax in my America's Top 250 with HBO and Showtime package. Did I used to have it and the package changed? I'm confused.

I seem to remember watching Banshee all last season. I just got an email reminding me that ti returns on January 10th. But I do not have Cinemax in my America's Top 250 with HBO and Showtime package. Did I used to have it and the package changed? I'm confused.

Cinemax was and is a stand-alone package that does not have anything to do with the America's Top 250 or HBO, or Showtime. You have to subscribe to the Cinemax package ($13/mo at regular price) to get Cinemax, not included in any other package, except for the AEP (America's Everything Package), which is AT250 plus HBO/Max/Sho/Starz.

Cinemax was and is a stand-alone package that does not have anything to do with the America's Top 250 or HBO, or Showtime. You have to subscribe to the Cinemax package ($13/mo at regular price) to get Cinemax, not included in any other package, except for the AEP (America's Everything Package), which is AT250 plus HBO/Max/Sho/Starz.

(edit) If you have AT 250 and also HBO/Showtime, adding Cinemax would be an extra $9 per month. Your bill would currently show $74.99 for AT250, and $26 for the HBO/Showtime bundle. Add Cinemax to it, the cost would be $35 for HBO/Showtime/Cinemax.

Maybe you had it for a year for a penny...I think that promo was alive again around the AMC Networks dispute....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)