Amico Mini HD SE

Odinbear2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 25, 2012
Edmeston, NY
This will show my newbieness.... Received the Amico Mini HdSE, first thing I notice was no 3-plug RCA output for video and Audio which I need, because I split the RCA A/V to main room and bedroom. Poking around in the box, ( although my first inclination was to return the unit , but could've swore the specs for it said RCA out), I do find a cable with 3-plug RCA on one end and what looks to be a headphone size jack on other. The back panel of the Amico has an A/V jack ( the size of a headphone jack).. Is this my RCA output for A/V. And will there be any limitations to this type of setup vrs a standard RCA out?

Most newer devices have HDMI as their main video/audio output, and a mini-jack type jack on the back, with a breakout cable that plugs into it to provide composite audio and video.

No limitations, as that's just the way they do it "nowadays".

Same unit, nother question. If possible. Found a channel editor the Ali Editor, but seems I need to move the PC laptop WITHIN 3 ft of the Amiko to use the short Serial port cable. Is there an editor that will download/upload through my network (like Dreamboxedit)?

Use a USB Flash Drive. ;)
No need for a cable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts