Amiko mini HD SE specs

Pi314

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2013
WI
I’ve been reading the specs on the Amiko mini HD SE from Titanium Satellite and Amiko Americas. I was wondering if this box can play Amazon Instant Video? I have an LG BluRay player that can stream Netflix and Vudu but not Amazon Instant Video.

Also, just curious if anybody has any experience with the “Amiko Americas ALi WebTV” feature, or the beta FTP Amiko TV Movie & Show Downloads as described on Amiko Americas http://www.amikoalienusa.com/?page_id=998#axzz3ECU1yLil

I’m still happy with my MicroHD, but the FTA/stream combo looks really nice.

No the Mini HD SE can't play amazon instant video.

I’ve been reading the specs on the Amiko mini HD SE from Titanium Satellite and Amiko Americas. I was wondering if this box can play Amazon Instant Video? I have an LG BluRay player that can stream Netflix and Vudu but not Amazon Instant Video. Also, just curious if anybody has any experience with the “Amiko Americas ALi WebTV” feature, or the beta FTP Amiko TV Movie & Show Downloads as described on Amiko Americas
I have tried the WebTV feature on my Amiko Mini HD SE. It is a limited implementation of that which is found on the Amiko Alien/Alien 2 boxes. Those boxes appear to be able to receive over 100 streams but the Amiko Mini HD SE only lists about 20 with a few more slots reserved for future use. Many of those can already be received FTA and a few would not stream for me. They do provide I24 News, which is not available via FTA at present. You are also supposed to be able to add your own streams but after numerous unsuccessful tries I gave up on that. If by "Movie and Show Downloads" you are referring to the Amiko VOD service then no, the current firmware does not support that.:( Overall I am still very happy with the box but it would really be nice if a firmware upgrade added more WebTV channels and/or implemented the VOD feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)