AN Iceberg Special

Status
Please reply by conversation.

drhydro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 19, 2004
I thought of you, Iceberg, as soon as i saw this. It would solve your BUD/ HOA problem quite nicely.........

Attachments

• portdishsmall.JPG
    portdishsmall.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 275
yes it would :)

only problem with that is if I put it in the driveway, the townhouse across the driveway would give me LOS issues :(

That pic brings back memories....about 20 yrs ago c-band equip. sellers would have these units to take to a potential customer's location to test for line of sight and demo to the customer. So it was not that unusual to see these puppies rolling down the highway.

Neat Idea.....

That is a neat idea. If you lived in an housing aera that would not allow BUD's you could mount it on a small trailer. As long as you kept the DMV tag up and current. The folks could not say a thing. Well it would be nice to put it in the back yard. But still a neat idea.
Norman

In Michigan trailer tags are now for life (of the trailer). Been thinking about going over to my neigbors and asking if i can run a wire to his dish. Not in use and close enough to where I would not have to move it.

I just want to know why there are not more portable/foldable dishs out there?

drhydro said:
I thought of you, Iceberg, as soon as i saw this. It would solve your BUD/ HOA problem quite nicely.........

How is this for portable! A carry on satellite dish!

Meets airline requirements for cabin baggage
Motorized Roto-Lok® cable drive for reliable positioning
Segmented carbon-fiber reflector with 25% more gain than comparable antennas
One button auto-acquisition controller
Interfaces with all types of RF electronics and satellite services

http://avltech.com/flyaway9066.php

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pensat 3500s

dish pics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)