An Important Note About The Ads

I missed the discussion on the Lifetime membership earlier in the thread, when we did it, it was a one time thing.

However it appears that some people are interested in it, which surprises me. Because we are losing a month of revenue due to the ads issue, and we have a lot of software / server / domain / ssl renewals coming up in January I am considering opening the lifetime membership up again to help pay for those things.

The one thing I don't like is it is the holiday season and I know money is tight for everyone, and it would be unfair of me to do it at this time. So IF (and I mean IF) we do it, I will do it for 3 days in January after the holidays.

Let me know your thoughts. :)

I missed the discussion on the Lifetime membership earlier in the thread, when we did it, it was a one time thing.

However it appears that some people are interested in it, which surprises me. Because we are losing a month of revenue due to the ads issue, and we have a lot of software / server / domain / ssl renewals coming up in January I am considering opening the lifetime membership up again to help pay for those things.

The one thing I don't like is it is the holiday season and I know money is tight for everyone, and it would be unfair of me to do it at this time. So IF (and I mean IF) we do it, I will do it for 3 days in January after the holidays.

I say open it up now thru Jan 15. We're a responsible enough group to know if and when we could afford it.

How's that for thoughts? :)

... I am considering opening the lifetime membership up again to help pay for those things.

I say do it on January 7, January 14, and January 31. (What, you never said they had to be 3 consecutive days.) :)

Where’s the Donate button on the Tapatalk app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get 404 bad request from iPhone Tapatalk.

I’ll go look in Chrome on iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you bring back the lifetime membership, I would be interested.

I agree with dare2be. Why not just open it up now and run the promotion until the middle of January. That way, more people will have the chance to sign up. The last time you ran the lifetime membership, I missed it.

If you bring back the lifetime membership, I would be interested.

I agree with dare2be. Why not just open it up now and run the promotion until the middle of January. That way, more people will have the chance to sign up. The last time you ran the lifetime membership, I missed it.
Same here.

Reactions: pattykay
1. Scott use to seem to not want to give up the income stream of the future by using the Lifetime Member.
2. By using extended membership drive two things are accomplished:
A. No forever loss of income by giving up Lifetime Member, yes it is a good deal for us but not for long term of Satellite guys, which Scott has mentioned before that it was the reason for not desiring to use Lifetime Member.
B. By allowing to stack years of membership, allows for economic boost of immediate proportions, but doses not remove future income stream. Also allows for fixed income people to help and win by getting future years of membership.

What problems would occur if I just added another 2 year membership or so, and would it help?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)