An Important Note About The Ads

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Something happened to the dark style last night, where it reverted back to its old settings. I am going to have to go through and set it up again. (blah). Not sure why it did it. I did apply a security patch last night but it should not have reset the styles. (and it only reset the dark style)

I will try to get to it today if time permits. I am going to need a vacation from my vacation. :)
I see you got the Logo issue resolved ... :thumbup

Are you still adjusting things ?

I was just posting in a different thread, went away for a minute, finished my post and when I came back, the Sat Guys top portion was Bright RED !!!!

(I thought, thats interesting ... )
Closed the Browser, and came back and its back to normal ...

I see you got the Logo issue resolved ... :thumbup

Are you still adjusting things ?

I was just posting in a different thread, went away for a minute, finished my post and when I came back, the Sat Guys top portion was Bright RED !!!!

(I thought, thats interesting ... )
Closed the Browser, and came back and its back to normal ...

Yup still working. :)

I use the bright red as there are so many color locations I use bright red to find where the color is I want to change. If I turn it red and it wasn’t the spot I want to change I revert it and try somewhere else. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HIFI and Jimbo
0106200014-00.jpg

The ad issue is still there, and the Firefox tabs still have that weird logo on the left side. Everything else seems to be fixed. Thanks, Scott!

Reactions: Jimbo
I am leaning against it. It’s May 6-8th plus two days travel time.

That is unless Dish says they want me there. (And if they do perhaps they can wave my registration fee lol!)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
I am still new to this site and Scott you do a great job running it and reporting on events in the satellite world. SatelliteGuys is a wealth of knowledge from all the members here for answers to questions and all around discussions. Definitely worth the money by becoming a member. Have learned a lot Thanks to SatelliteGuys!.

Something happened to the dark style last night, where it reverted back to its old settings. I am going to have to go through and set it up again. (blah). Not sure why it did it. I did apply a security patch last night but it should not have reset the styles. (and it only reset the dark style)

I will try to get to it today if time permits. I am going to need a vacation from my vacation. :)
FYI, the dark style lost the NEW tags on the thread list (Watched Threads and What's New).

While you are looking into that, I will point out that the "Attach files" button (below the "Write your reply" box) is now gray. I remember it being blue before. Now, with the dark style, it makes that button hard to read. It still functions properly, though.

Hey Scott,
While your playing with the site ... (this probably was mentioned before, but)
On the Dark mode ...
When your looking at the different Threads in a forum .... Its really hard to distinguish between a Read thread and a New post thread.
Any Contrast maybe adjustments ?

Hey Scott,
While your playing with the site ... (this probably was mentioned before, but)
On the Dark mode ...
When your looking at the different Threads in a forum .... Its really hard to distinguish between a Read thread and a New post thread.
Any Contrast maybe adjustments ?
I agree. The thread title is bold for the ones with new posts. However, in a long list of threads that have already been read, the one bold one does not stand out enough in the dark style. Also, similar to the issue I mentioned with the "Attach files" button, the "Mark read" "Ignore" and "Watch" buttons are also gray instead of blue.

I agree. The thread title is bold for the ones with new posts. However, in a long list of threads that have already been read, the one bold one does not stand out enough in the dark style. Also, similar to the issue I mentioned with the "Attach files" button, the "Mark read" "Ignore" and "Watch" buttons are also gray instead of blue.
For me, the Attached files and the Preview are very hard to read/see .... maybe if they were Black ?
Also, the shade of Blue to highlight what Forum or Whats New labels kinda blend in with the grey ...

Can the Attached files be like the color combo on the Post Reply button ?

Reactions: pattykay
For me, the Attached files and the Preview are very hard to read/see .... maybe if they were Black ?
Also, the shade of Blue to highlight what Forum or Whats New labels kinda blend in with the grey ...

Can the Attached files be like the color combo on the Post Reply button ?
The buttons are fixed. The white text is much more readable on the gray background than the slightly darker gray text was previously. Thanks again, Scott!

Reactions: charlesrshell
It might help to get more people signed up if you post that lifetime memberships are available on the home page, or maybe at the top of each sub-forum page?

I don't normally check out the support center page every day. I might have missed that the lifetime membership was available again if I had not received notification that rvvaquero had posted that info in this thread.
It is being advertised now. There is a box at the top of each page with the message about the lifetime membership availability. Thanks, Scott!

If the adds are a bother than it’s time to jump into the pool for a lifetime of add free swimming. The pub is a great place to hang out just remember it’s byob .

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)