Anahiem Ducks no longer mighty!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Digital Dude

Home Theater Editor
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
SHADO
Not only did they change their name to the Ducks but they had a legendary meltdown tonight.

Leading the Blue Jackets 3-0 in the 3rd they gave up a goal with a little over 10 minutes to go.

Then it happened. Leading 3-1 with 3:30 to go they gave up 3 goals to Columbus in a 1:54 span to grab defeat from the jaws of victory.

final score Blue Jackets 4 Ducks 3.

4 Game losing streak for ANA!

BWAAHAHAHAHA

There's a Hockey going on? Hmmmm. :rolleyes:

Been too busy watchin real MAN sports like NBA and NFL. :up

NBA a real mans sport over hockey? are you kidding? When NBA players get in a fight they throw one punch then run away. NBA players would cry on the ice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN43lP-ULPU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr0gjJQnPYk

And of course Mario fights, yeah that's right a hockey superstar fights,(unlike wussy #99).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAvOZXE8Rfk

Only time NBA players fight someone other than one punch and run away is when they're fighting defenseless fans.

Plus you try to fight on skates as long as they do and see if you can stand the heat.

NBA a real man's sport, yeah right.

You should of just said football, NBA players toughness is up there with baseball players.

Not only did they change their name to the Ducks but they had a legendary meltdown tonight.

Leading the Blue Jackets 3-0 in the 3rd they gave up a goal with a little over 10 minutes to go.

Then it happened. Leading 3-1 with 3:30 to go they gave up 3 goals to Columbus in a 1:54 span to grab defeat from the jaws of victory.

final score Blue Jackets 4 Ducks 3.

BWAAHAHAHAHA

Wish I could watch west coast games like they use to be on ESPN.

I'll say it again. NBA Players get a hangnail and go on IR. Hockey players loose teeth from getting hit with a frozen rubber puck at 90 MPH and return to play the rest of the game.

There is no comparison.

quite simply the nhl had the best tagline a few years ago!
"the coolest game on earth":cool:

the wild did there part helping the ducks in their 4 game L streak
personally i thought the bluejackets would be alot better then they are, they have the tools great players bout 5-7 of them in my mind but for one reason or another it just doesnt work out for them

I think and hope soon people will come back to hockey, when they realise how good the game has become they come back.:rolleyes:

I think and hope soon people will come back to hockey, when they realise how good the game has become they come back.:rolleyes:
hockey is back and never left in most of the profitable markets
the market i dont understand is boston wtf go to the games

I can name 8 markets off top of head that make money
I do agree that fan attendance maybe suspect in a lot of places but I for one like that the Nhl expanded and hockey down south can survive ie preds, ducks(with the bs run over wild Giggy),Canes(never should have left Hartford),Panthers, and of course Lightning
Im doing my part to help out attendance this year going to see wild on road in Nashville and Stl.

If in the future the Nhl does expand in the future
Bring hockey back To hartford(scott g. will go:)) and also Winnipeg(nice new 12500 seat arena may not be much but alot of teams are begging for 12500 fans every night

If Mlb can make a come back so can Nhl

Nbc will be the saviour of the league lol,all thats needed is Nhl Network sd and hd so that hockey can get coverage it deserves imho

Last edited:
well thank sid, thats great to see hockey making resurgance in Pitt, just build a damn arena if Mpls. can get new venues so can Pitt

Mario and state officals are talking, things look good for a new arena.

Let me tell you that out of all the teams in Pittsburgh the Pens have the oldest.

Steelers and PITT football got Heinz field.
Pirates got PNC park and still can't win.
PITT Basketball got the Peterson Event center.
Duquesne even though not new but the AJ Palumbo center is newer then the Mellon arena.

The Mellon Arena (I still call it the Civic Arena) is a terrible arena to go to. The floors are sticky and smells like old beer and food. Had good times there as a kid but time for a new building.

http://hockey.ballparks.com/NHL/PittsburghPenguins/newindex.htm

Hopefully this will happen soon.

As bad as Columbus has been they are filling 91.4% of the seats this year. If they even hit .500 it will be impossible to get tickets in Columbus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)