Android App..."this Station Is Temporarily Unavailable"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
I keep getting "This station is temporarily unavailable" using the Android app this morning. It was working fine during your talk shows last night. Any ideas?

Looks like the computer is off... the strange part about it is I can't get to the WEMO to reset the power to it. I can however get to the Weather Machine which is sitting next to it.

I have been trying to call my son who is home but like the teenager he is... hes still sleeping and not answering the phone. (grrr!)

Scott....you have to text him.....kids don't answer the phone...especially if they know it's Dad! :)

Looks like the computer is off... the strange part about it is I can't get to the WEMO to reset the power to it. I can however get to the Weather Machine which is sitting next to it.

I have been trying to call my son who is home but like the teenager he is... hes still sleeping and not answering the phone. (grrr!)

Texting don't work when hes sleeping. He just finished his year at UCONN so now he sleeps until 1:30 in the afternoon.

Luckily my wife was 3 minutes away from home and fixed it for me. Got to check why the WEMO (Remote power switch) isn't responding from remote.

Reactions: OrlandoSGM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)