anger over dish networks third party installers

Alaskapup

Original poster
Feb 22, 2010
Alaska
I set up and paid for my services for their dish network tv product 2 months ago... I have been given various excuses and reasons why I still do not have programing installed. It started with oh well the installers schedule is full but we will get him to you next week (December 22 2009) to it is -5 outside so we will have to wait until the following week (December 28 2009) to We have him coming Thursday and Friday this week ( January 7,8 2010)to we have him scheduled to come out this week ( January 10, 2010)to we had to reschedule because we have to drill a hole in your yard for the pole mount (January 13, 2010) to we have you first on his list for this week ( January 17, 2010) to we finally hired a installer that lives in delta junction so he has you first on his list ( January 27 2010) to we mailed him the equipment for your install from our office in Fairbanks (which is a one hour 45 minute drive) an he hasn't gotten them yet ( February 1, 2010) (why they didn't just drive them the one hour I'll never know) to he still hasn't got the equipment (February 10, 2010) to you are first on the schedule for this week ( February 15, 2010) to we accidentally closed your work order so we have to start all over again and have dish network re-open it (February 18, 2010) to Today's call of We had to call dish network to again re-open the work order we don't know whats going on this install should have been done in December We'll have someone call you to get the next available date asap. by the end of this week it should be done, we are so sorry for all the delays. (February 22, 2010) so after 2 months they don't know what is going on in their own small company? Maybe Dish network needs to contract a new company and leave Microcom behind.

I have called the corporate office and have still seen no resulution to my issue. a 2 month wait time wow how bad is that for their reputation...

Progress??

well I finally got a hold of a guy from the " Executive complaints department" he wanted to thank me for holding in so long with a company that has " Done nothing" for me as he said. He claims to be calling the Management for the third party installer and says he will cal me back.. but, I have herd that before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)