Annoying message on ESPN during baseball game

olfenite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 6, 2008
I am watching the Mariners/Angels game tonight on ESPN, and there is a message about blackout restrictions on there that scrolls across the upper 1/3rd of the screen. It has already been on it three times in the last five minutes.

Now, I'm not in either the Seattle or Los Angeles market (I'm in West Texas), so it should not be blacked out, and it isn't, but why is it necessary to put a message about going to www.dishnetwork.com/findmygamehttp://www.dishnetwork.com/findmygame when the game is not blacked out? It seems like that message should go out to those that are blacked out. I mean, if the game is blacked out, then you can't see the scroll go by, so the message seems a bit unnecessary.

I don't know, maybe they've been doing this a while now and I've never noticed. I don't typically watch baseball outside of Texas Rangers or Houston Astros games. Is this scroll thing new?

I was getting the same message...and I'm in NorCal. Glad to see the message is gone now and I'm not blacked out. I have seen it before...but not a while. ESPN doesn't do many MLB doubleheaders until the NFL season starts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts