Annual Billing For Locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Joe99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 10, 2009
Massachusetts
Does anyone pay for locals on an annual basis?

Each year I pay for the Top 250 on an annual basis. In the past, Dish has not allowed my to pay for the locals annually, only monthly. My current bill has locals at $5.99 per month. I think that the add on for locals is less than that, so I lose some of my annual discount.

Now that Dish is requiring some people to add locals, it seems that they should allow annual payment for them.

I had a combination of locals and superstations for $8.99 per month, but that is gone.

Anyone have any info?

Thanks.

Locals are included now in the top 250 package...

Also I don't believe that DISH discounts anymore for annual subscriptions anymore.

I paid annually a couple years ago, but there was no discount for locals, so they billed me monthly for that piece.

Locals are included now in the top 250 package...

Also I don't believe that DISH discounts anymore for annual subscriptions anymore.

I should have mentioned that I have my current bill and it includes an annual payment at a discount.

I guess if you are a new customer they fold the locals into the package, but mine are $5.99 a month in addition to the annual payment.

Thanks.

I paid annually a couple years ago, but there was no discount for locals, so they billed me monthly for that piece.

I agree. I thought that now that locals were included in the package. they would be included in my annual payment. Perhaps it is at my option.

I know that I can call Dish, but I would like to get as much info as I can first.

Thanks for your reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts