Another 811 bug or did E* Change PPV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Harry

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
Las Cruces, NM
Before my 811, when I ordered a PPV movie, it showed on both receivers I had.

Last night I got Somethings gotta give (Great movie!) and it only showed up on the 811. Second time this has happened. One other time, I had to order from my 2nd reciever, as I did not have a phone line to the 811 yet. It showed briefly on the 811 receiver and then quit and I had to move my 2nd reciever to living room to watch the movie.

Is this another "undocumented feature" of the 811 or did E* change something? Anyone else have this problem?

I have purchased many movies from my 811 in the living room and still need to go to the bed rooms to purchase them also.

I called E* about it and they said you always need to buy the movie for each receiver, they only bill you once though.

AHA, so that's how it works. Always wondered why I couldn't watch on a different set after ordering a movie. Shucks tho, since they went up in price, I seldom order a movie anymore. Can get them on DVD at the local drugstore for $1.00.

It would seem to me that they could "sell" a lot more movies at 1/2 the price. I know that I would order more at $2. Four bucks is just too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)