Another Basketbrawl at MSG!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
IMHO, if you look at all the incidents from a wide perspective, the altercations point way more toward unruly and classless fans and spectators, even the arenas, as opposed to players and coaches. Does this mean I condone a player going into the stands AFTER a fan/spectator throws something at him; NO, but we see who really started the incident. Do I condone a player throwing a punch at a person(s) coming at him or her aggressively on the court or field of play; YES, to a degree. If security was doing their jobs people would never get onto the court or field. I have long been against fans rushing the courts and fields; it only begs for something bad to happen because there is always a few idiots out to cause trouble, maybe even score a frivolous lawsuit. How many more people have to be injured or killed or even taken to court before leagues and schools penalize this action with forfeits or other types of sanctions with teeth.

IMHO, if you look at all the incidents from a wide perspective, the altercations point way more toward unruly and classless fans and spectators, even the arenas, as opposed to players and coaches. Does this mean I condone a player going into the stands AFTER a fan/spectator throws something at him; NO, but we see who really started the incident. Do I condone a player throwing a punch at a person(s) coming at him or her aggressively on the court or field of play; YES, to a degree. If security was doing their jobs people would never get onto the court or field. I have long been against fans rushing the courts and fields; it only begs for something bad to happen because there is always a few idiots out to cause trouble, maybe even score a frivolous lawsuit. How many more people have to be injured or killed or even taken to court before leagues and schools penalize this action with forfeits or other types of sanctions with teeth.

Build a fence....As you can see, the so-called altercation on the court was NO WHERE NEAR as bad as in the stands....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts