Another fill-in-the-blank sentence

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
As sports fans,

there are some teams we will never, ever cheer for- where you would rather do something drastic than ever cheer for them.

I'm curious as to what they are.

Fill in this sentence:

The day I root for the (insert team you hate) is the day that I (blank).

Example:

The day I root for the Montreal Canadiens or San Antonio Spurs is the day that I set myself on fire.

Others that would work:

HD MM becoming a Steelers fan or Sandra becoming an Islanders fan- If given those choices, what would they rather do instead?

The day I root for the Dallas Cowboys is the day I....I......Well that day will never come no matter what happens. :D

The day I root for the Cubs is the day that I need them to beat another team for my favorite to make the playoffs. :down

The day I root for the USC Trojans is the day that I watch them play tOSU (nothing personal Jimbo ;)).

The day I root for the Denver Broncos is the day that I get to sleep with one of their cheerleaders if they win. :yes

The day I root for the Cubs is the day that I need them to beat another team for my favorite to make the playoffs. :down

Now, this is MY kind of answer! This particular "The day I root for" question is not as extreme as the other fill-in-the-blank question where several people said "The day I wear a (blank) jersey". I agree with this sentiment regarding the Cubs--theoretically I could root for them in this scenario, although the gag reflex would probably make it very uncomfortable. However, I would NEVER wear their jersey.