(Another) Hopper 3 Timer Issue

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
I have a timer set to record all episodes of the Red Green Show on KBIN- PBS Council Bluffs, IA. I keep selecting the option to "keep all," but when I look at the timer in the list, it only says "keep 20." I can change it to "keep 25" and it'll stick, but not "keep all." This is particularly frustrating for me, since I've been trying to find a way to record ALL the old Red Green Shows. Not just 20 or 25 of them.

I have a timer set to record all episodes of the Red Green Show on KBIN- PBS Council Bluffs, IA. I keep selecting the option to "keep all," but when I look at the timer in the list, it only says "keep 20." I can change it to "keep 25" and it'll stick, but not "keep all." This is particularly frustrating for me, since I've been trying to find a way to record ALL the old Red Green Shows. Not just 20 or 25 of them.

I know it sucks that this is giving you a problem but a work around might be to record a bunch of the shows then move them to an EHD then record a bunch more.

Have you tried to go into the Timer Default menu and and set it to record All?

Reactions: JSheridan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts