Not open for further replies.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Last couple of days, when received, not showing up in notifications.

Noticed that as well. Thought I was just missing them somehow.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Yes, I was wondering where my usual 50 to 60 likes a day went....... :grinbounce:

I don't get as many likes as Tampa, but like Navy I thought I had become dull and boring all of a sudden. :( Scott, do you intend to restore the notifications once the database lock issue is resolved? (You didn't mention it in your post above.)

Me too. I first thought that the lack of likes were due to it being the holiday and a slowdown of activity on the site overall. When I saw other posts getting liked and no notifications on mine, I decided I needed to step it up a bit. :) When that didn't work I checked my profile page and realized that I'm still liked after all...lol

As a DBA, I can understand the frustration of having too many database locks, so as a stop-gap measure, I understand. But only as a stop-gap. ;)

I personally liked the like notification. It was always a comfort to see at least someone appreciated my posts :) . I hope the data base issue is fixed and we can get them again. Since I always click the show new posts on a thread, I do not tend to see my old posts, so I never see if they were liked.

I do think it will be coming back, as I already applied a patch to it before I left but forgot to turn it back on.

Also in your UserCP you can turn off the notifications if you want to, so everyone is happy.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

No, I mean the page that shows all members, well, at least the top 10 in each category (both given and rec'd).

Yeap, that's it. I knew it was under a drop-down but didn't check that one (I did check Quick Links and Forum Actions).

You're on a cruise, and you're doing this.

12 step program, anyone? ;)

Yup, the ship hasn't left yet. ..

And also this is the first sailing of this ship to offer unlimited wifi. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)