Another VOOMless Day

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
I am a former VOOM DBS customer from early 2004. Post VOOM DBS, I have been with Dish Network and subscribe to VOOM HD Pak. Over the past 4 1/2 months I have been watching nothing but rerun after rerun to the point where I rarely view the VOOM channels; I am no longer enjoying my VOOM HD experience.

I have a rare Friday off today and thought it would be nice to catch a movie on one of the three movie channels. Well, once again I have seen 'em all; there is not one movie that my eyes have now viewed. Ugh!

I certainly understand the complex issues involved with VOOM moving from a DBS service to a programming only provider, but I feel that I have been patient long enough. I have asked VOOM to start adding new movies and programming content to the VOOM HD Pak of channels and well as expedite bringing the entire VOOM21 lineup to Dish Network as-soon-as-possible.

Anyway, if you too are fed up with the repetitive programming on VOOM, please send them an e-mail and express your concern: findoutmore@voomhd.com

I am afraid we get what we pay for... :)
Yes, I have to admit, it's been awhile since I watched a movie on VOOM. Not sure what's up with that.
On the other hand, I can't say there is no new content at all. I am watching live soccer games from UEFA Cup and La Liga (two games a week now!) and my wife is enjoing a brand new fashion show on Ultra. These two things alone are well worth $5 for our family. Of course, I wish we had much more, and personally, I would be willing to pay more to get that.

riffjim4069 said:
I am a former VOOM DBS customer from early 2004. Post VOOM DBS, I have been with Dish Network and subscribe to VOOM HD Pak. Over the past 4 1/2 months I have been watching nothing but rerun after rerun to the point where I rarely view the VOOM channels; I am no longer enjoying my VOOM HD experience.

I have a rare Friday off today and thought it would be nice to catch a movie on one of the three movie channels. Well, once again I have seen 'em all; there is not one movie that my eyes have now viewed. Ugh!

I certainly understand the complex issues involved with VOOM moving from a DBS service to a programming only provider, but I feel that I have been patient long enough. I have asked VOOM to start adding new movies and programming content to the VOOM HD Pak of channels and well as expedite bringing the entire VOOM21 lineup to Dish Network as-soon-as-possible.

Anyway, if you too are fed up with the repetitive programming on VOOM, please send them an e-mail and express your concern: findoutmore@voomhd.com
I just got back from an out of town trip last night and figured I might catch a flick on Monsters, but I have seen everything were showing multiple times. As a matter of fact I went through the entire week to see if there was anything new to record...well not one new movie.

kfried001 said:
As a matter of fact I went through the entire week to see if there was anything new to record...well not one new movie.
Ditto that. Haven't watched VOOM in at least a week. I can only take a Cydi Lauper concert 50 times and that is my limit. Very disappointed but will hang on for a while to see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts