Antenna recommendations

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kpip99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
I'm needing an indoor small multi directional antenna don't wanna spend over about 40 or 50 bucks. Any recommendations of a good one from personal experience ?

I'm needing an indoor small multi directional antenna don't wanna spend over about 40 or 50 bucks. Any recommendations of a good one from personal experience ?
Satellite Guys has an antenna forum your question might be better off there. Go to tvfool.com for your location and suggested antennas to meet your needs. What is important is your location, what channels are broadcast in your area, are you in an apartment or free standing house?

Free standing house. Thanks for the info. I went to antenna web and it says the best for me is small multi directional one. Just wondered if there was one that other users highly recommend. If I get the OTA module do I have to do anything other than hook it up ? Is there an extra charge from dish to use it ?

Thanks. I just ordered 2 OTA modules. I have 2 TV's so I need 2 right ?

Dang. Ordered 2. Oh well I can keep one as s back up or send it back for refund. Thx

I have had an OTA Module in both of my Hoppers for over a year, and never had a problem with either of them, so unless you are just wanting to stock up, I 'd send one back, or call and cancel one of them.

Where in the Lubbock area do you live? I live over by LCU and use a CM 4228 (over kill) to feed 4 HDTVs.

You might be alright just to pick up an indoor antenna at Wal-Mart or Home Depot if you are not too far from the towers.

is a cm 4228 hd would be great to pull in the peoria illinois tv stations i am about 50 to 60 min from the tv towers.if you have a cm 4228hd how good are these antennas i need some recommendations on this one looking to buy one next month and have it installed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts