Any 921 ETA predictions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wileadams

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Greenwood, Indiana
I was wondering if anybody has heard if the 921s are hitting dealer shelves, yet? I think I was reading someplace that they were, but I was in the middle of reading it and got called away for work and forget where I was reading it.

On a related note, my 811 was delivered and I can not wait to get home and play... I hope that it brings in two additional channels, which have have multipath interference from other channels.

Well, that is at least some good news. I thought that I had read that somebody had an install scheduled. So, if they are hitting the warehouses, it will probably be a week or two before they hit the shelves in some sort of limited quantities, based upon past rollouts.

December 15?

I just got an e-mail in response to my message to ceo@echostar.com.

"Thank you for your email. We have set the release date for the model 921 receiver at December 15, 2003. It should be available to the public shortly there after. "

I sent the e-mail with a number of other questions the day after the chat.

I even proposed paying now for a 921 and agreeing to accept a loaner 811 or 6000 until they are available. (Hoping for HiDef by Christmas).

For some reason they didn't respond do my suggestion. :rolleyes:

My guess: Distributors get them Monday 12/15. Dealers get them 4 days later. FedEx starts delivering first batch to customers on 12/22.

Ho Ho Ho for maybe 100 eager beavers.......

I'm still hoping to be one of them.

BobMurdoch said:
My guess: Distributors get them Monday 12/15. Dealers get them 4 days later. FedEx starts delivering first batch to customers on 12/22.

Ho Ho Ho for maybe 100 eager beavers.......

I'm still hoping to be one of them.

That looks like a pretty good time frame to me Bob, I'm getting excited to Boas well, would be nice to have one by Christmas. Hopefully Santa Claude can deliver. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
No not hitting dealer shelves yet, however I understand they are being released to the warehouses from Packout.

Of course during install, it make take about 5 hours to download all the new software :D updates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)