any bets on a new channel for june1?

theph0xx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 2, 2004
shall we place bets on whether or not a new channel(s) will be added on june 1?

My guess is at least one.

vurbano said:
I just hope if AMC HD is added soon they dont lie about doing HD like TNTHD.

I expected TNT to come online with of bunch of transfers ready. Today they did their westerns, and Josey Wales looked bad. Except for basketball, TNT HD has been underwhelming. Maybe if I had D* or E* it would be better :)

cyuhnke said:
I expected TNT to come online with of bunch of transfers ready. Today they did their westerns, and Josey Wales looked bad. Except for basketball, TNT HD has been underwhelming. Maybe if I had D* or E* it would be better :)

Totally agree!. Ghostbusters looked like 280I(LOL) except for sports it has been a dissapointment.

I will say the old Japenese horror films on Monster have looked great for being what they are.

get INHD please! :eek:

I'm down for zero. Today is Sunday 5/30, and tomorrow is a holiday. I'm thinking a new channel is not going to appear on the first day after a 3 day weekend.

This is one time that I'd love to be wrong.

If its not inhd then whatever they add is a mistake.
WealthTV? isnt that ULTRA, Gallery, Moove, and Auction?
AMCHD? More B run movies in HD?
DivineHD, thats not an addition thats a change to cinema10

First time poster. Thanks to all who have posted previously. I have learned a lot from your experiences.

I've tried to search and find where inHD was 'promised' as quoted in this thread. Is this true? I have inHD and even their on screen bug says 'only cable'. Hard to think they'll offer it on a cable owned sat service.

Vurbano: What is it that you think inHD offers that makes it more valuable than some of the other offerings. I find that like cinema 10 inHD and inHD2 also shows older movies that I might not otherwise watch. They do have some sports like MLB and a variety of boxing like sports.

FWIW: I have HD cable in San Diego so I'm lucky enough to be able to see our team in HD 104 times this year so the MLB draw for me is minimal.

rdehaven said:
First time poster. Thanks to all who have posted previously. I have learned a lot from your experiences.

I've tried to search and find where inHD was 'promised' as quoted in this thread. Is this true? I have inHD and even their on screen bug says 'only cable'. Hard to think they'll offer it on a cable owned sat service.

Vurbano: What is it that you think inHD offers that makes it more valuable than some of the other offerings. I find that like cinema 10 inHD and inHD2 also shows older movies that I might not otherwise watch. They do have some sports like MLB and a variety of boxing like sports.

FWIW: I have HD cable in San Diego so I'm lucky enough to be able to see our team in HD 104 times this year so the MLB draw for me is minimal.
1. INhd offers top quality 1080i on the level of HDnet
2. Inhd has stunning 1080i Hockey like HDnet
3. Some HD MLB games.
4. It is the HDnet equivalent on cable.
5. The 2004 lingerie bowl in HD !
6. HD documentaries of sporting events etc.
7. HD boxing
8. HD kick boxing
9. HD trips to exotic places. Shows similar to DIscoveryHD but not duplication.
10. HD movie prevews
11. Some HD college basketball
12. HD MLS soccer
13.HD USA rugby
14. HD movies
15. HD concerts
16. HD ultimate fighting

http://www.inhd.com/matrix/matrix.jsp

This channel would be the most valuable channel we could have!

vurbano said:
1. INhd offers top quality 1080i on the level of HDnet
2. Inhd has stunning 1080i Hockey like HDnet
3. Some HD MLB games.
4. It is the HDnet equivalent on cable.
5. The 2004 lingerie bowl in HD !
6. HD documentaries of sporting events etc.
7. HD boxing
8. HD kick boxing
9. HD trips to exotic places. Shows similar to DIscoveryHD but not duplication.
10. HD movie prevews
11. Some HD college basketball
12. HD MLS soccer
13.HD USA rugby
14. HD movies
15. HD concerts
16. HD ultimate fighting

http://www.inhd.com/matrix/matrix.jsp

This channel would be the most valuable channel we could have!

Dont forget 17. Twilight Zone

Divine looks like everything we are going to get for now. I'd be really shocked if we had INHD 1 and 2 by tomorrow.

something is going on, my channels are all messed up. TNT-HD is on Cinema 3, along with other channels being in the wrong place. Multiple resets have not corrected it. Methinks something new this way comes.

astrossuperfan said:
something is going on, my channels are all messed up. TNT-HD is on Cinema 3, along with other channels being in the wrong place. Multiple resets have not corrected it. Methinks something new this way comes.
Don't forget-"Divine" arrives tomorrow-can't wait?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts